January 13 - January 19 2019

After church on Sunday. Daniel did the girls' hair and I couldn't get over how adorable they looked!





































I started a food blog!! Emma's Kitchen


Dalton feeling silly:)











An update on our plants: Maylee's was the first to start growing! She woke me up one morning saying, "Mom! There's green! There's green!" We were all so excited!


From my food blog:


I bought this juicer to make our super yummy citrus drink! Check out my food blog for the recipe:)


We have been looking into getting a new microwave and Daniel needed the measurements so I drew this really fast and sent it to him:


I made playdoh this week which was a HUGE hit! Maylee came up with all these fun poses for her cars and had me send a picture to Daniel.






More from my food blog:




We did some crafting this week and dalton tried to create an airplane with glue, construction paper, and q-tips.






I was reading through our Atwell Family book and laughed at these goals we put down for the children almost 3 years ago! I especially love Maylee's personal goal:) Ha!


Silly kiddos:) I don't remember why I took these, but I'm sure glad I did!













Friday night/pizza night!


We have been learning about the seasons and use these little toys to separate into categories (summer, fall, winter, spring). Dalton lined them all up and had me take a picture. I had him get in the picture and he got pretty silly:)



















Whenever Daniel is home in the mornings, he gets the children dressed, does their hair, and does the girls' makeup and nails! They love it! I recently read an article on the importance of father-daughter relationships (written by one of my college professors). In it, it says that dads are a girls first and most influential love. I can't help but feel so happy for these girls of mine who got a pretty awesome/involved dad!





















































Our yummy Saturday dinner (always breakfast). Recipe is on my food blog.


Homemade buttermilk syrup. YUM!


And our yummy citrus juice!


We love you Little Atwells!

Comments

Popular Posts