March 3 - 9 2019

We've been looking into recessed lighting for our kitchen and living room. One of our neighbors installed these. Daniel took a picture to show me. We'll see what we decide on...


Our amazon shopping cart...can you tell we're excited for DISNEYLAND??? :D


Daniel was trying to decide on shoes so he sent me a bunch of pictures like this:


Those weren't the ones he decided on but for some reason I don't have a picture of the ones he chose.

One afternoon, the littles wanted to have the party lights going while they ate lunch. It was too fun!


The littles (mostly Maylee) set up a tea party for when dad came home. It was adorable!



We were pretty excited to get our new phones in the mail! I've had my phone since before I had the twins!! They came while Daniel was at work so I had to take pictures and send them to him:)



Cute Maylee:)


And Ella:)








Dalton:)


The littles LOVE the movie Sing. They watch it everyday. One evening, Eleanor performed for us while the characters performed. It was adorable!!










While waiting to pick up groceries, I saw this firetruck parked behind me. I had to get a picture for Dalton.


Daniel went into Deseret Book to get us new garments and got distracted by all the artwork. I don't blame him!






Dalton loves taking pictures. He was playing with my new phone and got some great pictures;)

Me getting up really fast to go hug Daniel:


Hugging Daniel while he installs our new curtains.


His new cool shoes.
 

The masterpiece Maylee left on our front door made out of Ikea instructions.


Cute Eleanor shopping.


My favorite bum:)


Cute Ella:)


His new church shoes and his cute socky toes.


His cute face:)


Why do I love pictures of his feet so much??


Maylee in her new church shoes.


And cute Maylee trying to do a silly face:)


We love you Little Atwells!

Comments

Popular Posts