September 16 - September 22 2018

Eleanor watching her big sister do ballet.


My view in a mirror in our bedroom:)


Ella and daddy got to sleep in together on Friday morning.



Maylee got ahold of my phone and got a picture of Daniel vacuuming,


me in the kitchen,


Dalton playing in his room,


and this honey that Eleanor has been carrying around the house like a teddy bear. Just a typical Saturday at the Atwell house:)


Dalton and I were able to go on a Mommy and Son date that the city put together. It was a super hero themed dance. It was so adorable and so fun. I loved dancing with my little guy. He really came out of his shell and it was so fun to see.












At home, Daniel fed himself and the girls some breakfast for dinner. Yum.





Daniel has to read 35 adult fiction novels this semester and complete about 8 hours worth of work for each book for his readers advisory class. 35. THIRTY FREAKING FIVE. Who the h e double hockey sticks has time for that?? I'm reading some for him and with him. It's been fun I guess. I'm not a reader, but I am when my husband has to read 35 books! These are just the books we have at home, we have more on hold at the library, and he has more sitting on his desk at work from his coworkers. From this stack, I have read The Help and Juliet. We are listening to All The Light We Cannot See together. Daniel has read The Peacegiver, Ready Player One, Between Shades of Gray, The Guernsey Literary And Potato Peel Society, and The Scarlett Pimpernel. Wish us luck with this ridiculous class.


We love you Little Atwells!

Comments

Popular Posts