December 16 - December 22 2018

We made yummy Christmas treats! This was my first time trying almond bark. When I opened the package and started working with it, Daniel told me that he remembered that smell from his childhood. His mom made Christmas treats using almond bark every year when he was growing up. It was special. I hope our children think back to our home and our love when they make Christmas treats with their children one day!

Dalton and Eleanor made sure my bowl was nice and clean for the next batch:)










Maylee helped Daniel make our award winning sugar cookies.







We made fudge,


peppermint bark,


chocolate covered pretzels,


chocolate peanut clusters,


and sugar cookies.


After the children went down for bed, Daniel cut my hair! I was so sick of spending $60+ and getting a haircut I can't stand. I trust Daniel and knew he could do a good job, and I am SO happy with the results! It's one of my favorite haircuts. And it cost $0. Woohoo:)






He was so nervous. I have curly hair and when he was cutting, my hair would spring up. He wasn't sure how he was going to cut it straight, but he did! Before he started cutting, he sprayed my hair wet. He sprayed my hair for about a minute. Ha! Finally, I told him, "I think if you were to brush my hair, you'd find it's sufficiently wet." We had a good laugh about that! :D

The twins watching pancake robots on youtube. They're cute:)


An Eleanor selfie.


Dalton loves to pretend to play the cello anytime we have music on. Love it!













Silly times:)











More cello playing:)








I finished the Book of Mormon this week. I started with a brand new yellow crayon. By the time I was done reading and marking all the references to Christ, this is what was left of my crayon. It completely crumbled on me in Moroni, but somehow that crayon and I made it through:) What an adventure that was!


Superheros:)











Daniel sent me this picture of an excel sheet he made at work. It was our Christmas schedule! Haha:) Love him! (We're very serious about our fun:)


Eleanor was doing this ABC puzzle with Daniel. We are missing the "O" piece. She thought for a second and got up, ran to the kitchen and came back with a big round cracker and put it in the O spot. It was hilarious and wonderfully creative!


 

Introducing these cuties to The Nutcracker:)






Maylee putting her sunglasses on her baby niffler. So cute!




Gingerbread house!







They ate 3 pieces of candy for every 1 they put on the house. Yum! :)

We love you Little Atwells!

Comments

Popular Posts