March 25 - March 31 2018

The night before Easter we decorated easter eggs. We didn't want to spend any money on this, so we used vinegar and food coloring, markers, and our potty training stickers. (FYI, do not let toddlers use markers to decorate hard boiled eggs. They drop the eggs about 37 times during the decorating process and it gets cracked all over and the marker gets all up in your egg. It's a mess. Just trust us:) Oh, and one more tip, cheap Target stickers don't stick to eggs. This was a very informative Easter;)











 




Just some pants-less sisters enjoying the outside:)








This was General Conference weekend. Sitting there waiting for it to start, I got some pics of this cutie:) She wears this swimsuit all day, every day, and everywhere!




Cute story! (These pics are out of order) Daniel noticed my feet were cold, so he took the socks off of his own feet and put them on my feet. Some might find that gross or wonder why he didn't just go get me new socks. But, I found it adorable. He had just sat down with a sad Maylee who wanted her dad and knew it best not to upset her by getting up. And, we share everything..I mean everything





One evening, we met up with some of Daniel's MTC friends who live in Utah. It's been 10 years! Fun fact about that little meet up: they all, including us, were married with three kids. There were some dogs at the park and Ella (our dog lover) was so happy. She followed him till he had to go home. She was all smiles and really silly giggles:) 
























My dad got the Little Atwells a 10 visit pass to Coconut Cove. It's an indoor play place here in Utah. We went for the first time this week. It was a blast! I didn't see the twins once they went in, they were having so much fun! I only got some pics of Ella who kept going to the places she could still see me:)





Eleanor got in trouble this week. It was the first time I got firm with her. She was so sad, she didn't really know what to think. These pictures simultaneously break my heart and crack me up:)






I nursed Eleanor while Dalton and Maylee climbed all over us. It was sweet:)




We tried gymnastics for the twins at the Lehi Rec center (expensive and way too strict!). We only did it for one month because I was not impressed. The fun thing about this place, however, was the little food court they had. We would go have lunch sometimes after their class. They had the best doughnuts with chocolate frosting that the Little Atwells loved! Usually, I would bring sandwiches, fruit, and water and get the doughnuts as a treat.


I saw this quote on facebook and sent a screenshot to Daniel. I loved it! I can't wait for the day we are ready to and choose to share our story! One of the blessings that have come from this trial of ours is becoming very aware of how codependent we are. I'm excited for the change that has and still has yet to occur in ourselves and in our marriage. It's been an incredible journey for us!


We had to go pick up Daniel from the train station this week. I turned around and saw Eleanor standing by the door like this: Ha!



Maylee had her own little tea party. It was so adorable. Living with little people is magical.



They seem to play the best together on Sunday mornings.








Daddy and Ella:)



We love you Little Atwells!

Comments

Popular Posts