February 25 - March 3 2018

Cute Ella:)


This week we tried a free trial gymnastics class for the Little Atwells. It went so well! The owner/teacher is deaf and is so great with children. She teaches in silence and they listen so well. It's incredible to watch. We have the twins signed up for the Lehi Rec center, but I have not been happy with that place. We looked into this place and as soon as they're done with their month at the Lehi place, we're switching them here. It's closer to us and way more laid back which is what the Little Atwells need!

Dalton showing off his sticker after class:)





Eleanor showing off her sticker:)


Daniel went out to help the Little Atwells follow the directions. He's seriously the most involved dad I know. Not trying to brag or even be mushy; it's just the truth. I really love it. Not sure how I would handle 3 children within 16 months if I didn't have an involved spouse. Very grateful for him!






Cute Dalton selfie left on my phone. Ha! Love him:)


Dalton was so excited that we had corn dogs!







The Little Atwells at meal time. :)


Dalton accidentally broke the door off of his garbage truck. He came and showed me and then went back to his truck and sang the Daniel Tiger song, "Try to solve the problem yourself and you'll feel prouuuud!" He tried for a couple minutes to fix it but eventually needed my help. It was so sweet. Love that Daniel Tiger is teaching him to be patient with himself and try hard things!








Daniel and I had a babysitter lined up for this week so we were trying to think of something fun we could do. Neither of us have been bowling in a while and looked up a place close(ish) to us. I took this screenshot to send to Daniel. We didn't end up going this week. Maybe one day!


The Little Atwells working together to build a tower! Maylee told me to take a picture and send it to daddy. So I did:)





We love you Little Atwells!

Comments

Popular Posts