February 10 - 16 2019

Daniel was out ministering on Sunday afternoon and Eleanor informed me very calmly that she was going to go get him and that she promised she wouldn't get lost or hurt. She got her coat and shoes on and got a chair to climb on to reach the keys and out the door she went. Of course, we stopped her but it was pretty cute to see her walk out the door and head in the wrong direction.




Dalton and Maylee dressing their toys in some pretty silly outfits.






While I was at the bank this week, the littles got to play with a bunch of mr. potato heads. They had all different sizes and the littles were loving it! Eleanor laughed so hard when she showed this to Dalton and Maylee. I heard them all cracking up, so I looked over and saw this:


I about died. So hilarious! The teller told me that my children had the best laughs. They could not stop giggling at the fun creations they came up with. Man, we gotta get some mr. potato head toys!

In ballet class Maylee got a ballerina ring which she thought was the greatest thing ever.





Maylee and Eleanor being silly together.







I took the Harry Potter house sorting quiz for the second time and got Slytherin...again. The first time I had taken it was almost 10 years ago so I thought I'd take it again to see if it had changed. Nope, I was pretty happy about that :) And if you're wondering what Daniel is, he's a sorted ravenclaw who identifies as a hufflepuff:)


Valentine's Day prep:


7 white roses for how many years Daniel and I have been married and 2 pink roses for our girls. I gave Dalton one of my white ones:)











They were soooo excited when they woke up and saw the decorated table and treats!




Mouth full of chocolate:









I made a special Valentine's Day dinner for Daniel and I after the littles went down for bed. We had tomato basil salad,


new potatoes,


glazed carrots,


french onion soup,


maple glazed chicken,


and of course, red velvet cake for dessert. It was delicious!!


Loved this painting!! It's titled, "together they held their world in it's place."


Isn't that so powerful? I'm really grateful for the man at my side. Our marriage takes a lot of work and give and take. It's hard and messy and has seen some heartbreak but it's also been miraculous, joyful, and so so beautifully fulfilling. 

On Friday, we had our traditional pizza. Eleanor never has enough olives on her pizza so this week, we surprised her with a whole mountain of them! She was so so happy!






Saturday night Daniel took the girls to the annual princess ball here in town. It's so fun and magical. This year was Eleanor's first time going! She was so excited, don't let the pictures fool you ;) While they were gone, Dalton and I stayed home and hung out together. I gave him so many options; I told him we could go get some food to eat, go to a movie, go to a climbing place or Thanksgiving Point. But, all he wanted to do was stay home and watch a movie together. He's just like me and I love it:)



































Maylee loved meeting "Brave" and was so excited to tell her that she got a bow and arrow for Christmas!








When Daniel showed me these pictures I started to tear up. At Rapunzel's set, they had a little section with a mirror. Each girl got to put on a tiara as they looked at themselves in the mirror. I thought that was so beautiful! Those little princesses are some of Heavenly Father's most important and beautiful creations!






Eleanor is obsessed with Anna from Frozen. Doesn't she look so shocked that she's actually meeting her in real life??




Eleanor meeting Aurora but looking back towards Anna...ha!



















Eleanor also loves Sophia the First.







Isn't Maylee just the sweetest thing up there with Pocahontas. Love her! 











Maylee was super excited about Violet!




They got to dance with the princesses.


















When they came home, Daniel was holding a very sleepy Eleanor. He set her down on the couch with her sucker still in hand. Love her!



We love you Little Atwells!

Comments

  1. Beautiful Princesses! What a fun activity! Valentine's Day looked so special! Fun Cute Beautiful Atwell family!! Love you !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts