October 7 - October 13 2018

Our view - gorgeous!



I sent this to Daniel one morning while reading the Book of Mormon because it was so so prevalent to something we had been talking about. Trying to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year has been such an incredible experience!! 


Maylee kept rolling her eyes at me. This is the stage where it's still cute.










We got to go to a pumpkin patch and get some fun goodies thanks to the company we purchased our home through.










































I was trying to get her to smile/look at the camera so I asked her where my nose was. In addition to looking at me and smiling, she pointed:)








These two stayed to purchase our pumpkins while I took Dalton and a screaming tantrum-throwing Maylee to the van to recenter ourselves...and dig through every crevice of our van to find all the coins I could find (this particular pumpkin patch only accepted cash).





We love you Little Atwells!

Comments

Popular Posts