April 1 - April 7 2018

We live on the top floor and our view is incredible. This week we had some rainy weather and the clouds and mountains were breathtaking. Pictures don't come close to doing it justice.





Eleanor's lips are really cute when she eats. :)





Listening to The Greatest Showman soundtrack on a Saturday afternoon.






On Saturday morning, Eleanor pretended to be Maylee's baby in a box. It was adorable.










I order our groceries online and go pick up at the store. This week, I took Ella with me and Daniel stayed home with the twins. While we waited for our groceries to come out, I got some pictures:)














 



"Mom, take a picture and send it to daddy!" -Maylee



Maylee and Ella follow me around the home. They are always by my side and always trying to get my attention. When I tried getting off the couch, they both grabbed ahold of me. They thought they were pretty funny;)









Daniel doing his school work in the evening with his homework buddy, Ella.



 

 
 












 






































I can't get over how beautiful she is. She is our little princess.







We went out and played with the bubble machine they got for Easter!











FaceTime:)
 




The Little Atwells got water squirters for Easter. They went outside to play with them and thought it was so funny to spray the window with dad's bum on the other side. Ha!






Easter morning! Looking for eggs, looking through easter baskets, and waiting in mom and dad's room to run out to the table and look at what the Easter bunny brought them.


























"I'm a wiggly worm, I'm a wiggly worm!" - Dalton




















We love you Little Atwells!

Comments

Popular Posts